What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Selling your home?
CALL us TODAY for a listing consultation.
TWO LICENSED REALTORS WORKING FOR YOU!!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Professional Photographs- We believe it is important to maximize the online presence of out listings and what better way then with professional photographs.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. ALL of our listings are featured on REALTOR.com, LIVING504.com, KW.com, Truila, Zillow, Hotpads, Homes.com, HOUZZ.com and many more. We also create individual Facebook ads for our listings and post a virtual tour on our YOUTUBE cnannel, LIVING504, our Facebook page and our Blog.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. We personally show all of our listings. We feel that this allows us to get feedback at the time of showing and answer any questions the buyer may have.
TWO Licensed Realtors working for YOU!
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home in New Orleans, click here